Unlike most smartphones in the XCover series, the new XCover Pro flaunts a more modern-day design. It has a 6.3-inch LCD display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a punch hole on the top left corner.
It was built to stand up to challenges the real world dishes out without sacrificing on experience. The Galaxy XCover Pro withstood all 21 of the MIL-STD-810G tests1 in addition to withstanding repeated 1.5M drop tests. Plus, these rugged smartphones have an IP68 rating giving them resistance to dust, dirt, sand and water.
Your work doesn’t stop—and neither does the rugged Galaxy XCover Pro. Power for a full shift and more means you can create, edit and collaborate all day. And if the job is still not done, you can now simply and quickly remove and replace your battery to keep on going.
Keep your data safe and access data securely
Galaxy rugged phones are protected by Samsung Knox, a defense-grade security platform built from the chip up for superior protection that’s easier to manage. No matter where your team goes or what they do, Knox keeps hackers out and your company’s data safe from the second it turns on.
Push to Talk Ready
The Galaxy XCover Pro rugged smartphone features Push-to-Talk integration that enable businesses to be highly productive outside the office and in tougher environments. Now, you can rely on one device for seamless transition and collaboration anywhere—without sacrifice.
Why Choose the Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro
The Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro is highly rugged at a reasonable price. Having a removable battery for a phone that also has a high IP68 water and dust resistance rating is rather unique. The two programmable buttons are nice touches as well for people who need to keep working and don’t want to touch the screen all the time.
Why is Samsung XCover Pro a Walkie Talkie Phone?
PTT Button, SOS Button, Loud Speakers
Dedicated PTT Button that works with VoicePing even when screen is off.
SOS Button at top of phone to trigger SOS alerts and Audio recording.
Made for seamless communication between your office and field workers
Always Reach Colleagues with Push To Talk
1) 99% Coverage: With 99% outdoor service coverage provided by mobile networks (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), you will always be able to reach workers.
2) Instant: The receiver hears you as you speak. When you finish speaking, the receiver is able to reply. VoicePing Walkie Talkie App works like a two way radio. The ability to conduct instant communication is necessary especially for scenarios like moving goods, guiding vehicles etc where seconds matter.
3) Paging: Need to urgently get hold of someone? Use our paging feature. When you page a user, their phone keeps beeping and vibrating until they reply to you.
4) Visibility: You can see if your colleague is online, whether he has received and heard your message.
Get Help Quickly with Walkie Talkie
1) Group Channels: Create group channels for roles like security, safety, housekeeping or customer service. With a group channel, you can send a broadcast to everyone.
2) Private Channel: You can send walkie talkie app messages to anyone in your company directory privately. Talk cross-department and only to the person you are looking for. Save the others from having to filter out irrelevant messages.
3) Handle Multiple Conversations, Simultaneously: You can handle many conversations in the Favourites view. Just swipe down to send a message or swipe up to replay the last message. Incoming messages are smartly queued so you don't miss messages.
Go Beyond Walkie Talkie to Multimedia
1) Texting: Send Text and have them read out when it is received. Using Text-To-Speech technology, you can keep abreast of information sent to you without needing to even unlock or read the screen. Text is great for long form communication or specific items like addresses and group schedules.
2) Pictures: Smartphone cameras are great enabler of field work. A picture tells a thousand words. With pictures, office co-workers can instantly see what is going on in the field and collaborate with field co-workers to diagnose and resolve problems faster.
3) Replay: When you send your first message and you are not sure if they are able to respond to you, it can be frustrating. With "Instant Voicemail", just say what you want. If they can respond, they will. But if they are currently busy, they can replay and respond to your message later. Spend less time trying to setup the call and just say what you want
Easy to find colleagues: Your company administrator has already registered everyone on your network. There is no need to add phone numbers or add them to your address book. Just select any group/colleague that you want from the company directory and you can ping them instantly.
Desktop Version: There is also a desktop version for staff that is desk-bound. With a desktop version, a supervisor or coordinator handle multiple conversations easily. They can even copy and paste information and send it to field workers.
Hardware purchases are not easy. We believe feeling and trying it yourself is the best way for you to decide. Therefore we provide a 7 days free trial for you to try it with your colleagues.