With its MIL-STD-810H rating, you can work confidently knowing the device will stand up against shock, vibration, dust, sand and drops on concrete up to 1.5m2. Additionally, its IP68 rating will protect from water spray and complete submersion up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes
Faster connections, for better efficiency
Lose less time waiting for a good connection and spend more time tackling your work. The Galaxy XCover6 Pro is CBRS-ready, and also offers faster wireless data networks 5G and Wi-Fi 6E to ensure high-speed connectivity.
Defense grade security, worry less about keeping your data secured!
Galaxy rugged phones are protected by Samsung Knox, a defense-grade security platform built from the chip up for superior protection that’s easier to manage. Rest easy knowing Knox Security protects your device, your data and your clients’ data from being hacked!
PTT Ready. One push and you're done.
Integrate other platforms like push-to-talk or walkie-talkie, and do more with your phone’s programmable Active Key.
Long lasting battery, and it's removable!
A long-lasting battery sees you through your workday and then some. Reload on a fast charger with convenient pogo pins, or simply remove and replace.
Why is Samsung XCover Pro a Walkie Talkie Phone?
PTT Button, SOS Button, Loud Speakers
Dedicated PTT Button that works with VoicePing even when screen is off.
SOS Button at top of phone to trigger SOS alerts and Audio recording.
Made for seamless communication between your office and field workers
Always Reach Colleagues with Push To Talk
1) 99% Coverage: With 99% outdoor service coverage provided by mobile networks (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), you will always be able to reach workers.
2) Instant: The receiver hears you as you speak. When you finish speaking, the receiver is able to reply. VoicePing Walkie Talkie App works like a two way radio. The ability to conduct instant communication is necessary especially for scenarios like moving goods, guiding vehicles etc where seconds matter.
3) Paging: Need to urgently get hold of someone? Use our paging feature. When you page a user, their phone keeps beeping and vibrating until they reply to you.
4) Visibility: You can see if your colleague is online, whether he has received and heard your message.
Get Help Quickly with Walkie Talkie
1) Group Channels: Create group channels for roles like security, safety, housekeeping or customer service. With a group channel, you can send a broadcast to everyone.
2) Private Channel: You can send walkie talkie app messages to anyone in your company directory privately. Talk cross-department and only to the person you are looking for. Save the others from having to filter out irrelevant messages.
3) Handle Multiple Conversations, Simultaneously: You can handle many conversations in the Favourites view. Just swipe down to send a message or swipe up to replay the last message. Incoming messages are smartly queued so you don't miss messages.
Go Beyond Walkie Talkie to Multimedia
1) Texting: Send Text and have them read out when it is received. Using Text-To-Speech technology, you can keep abreast of information sent to you without needing to even unlock or read the screen. Text is great for long form communication or specific items like addresses and group schedules.
2) Pictures: Smartphone cameras are great enabler of field work. A picture tells a thousand words. With pictures, office co-workers can instantly see what is going on in the field and collaborate with field co-workers to diagnose and resolve problems faster.
3) Replay: When you send your first message and you are not sure if they are able to respond to you, it can be frustrating. With "Instant Voicemail", just say what you want. If they can respond, they will. But if they are currently busy, they can replay and respond to your message later. Spend less time trying to setup the call and just say what you want
Easy to find colleagues: Your company administrator has already registered everyone on your network. There is no need to add phone numbers or add them to your address book. Just select any group/colleague that you want from the company directory and you can ping them instantly.
Desktop Version: There is also a desktop version for staff that is desk-bound. With a desktop version, a supervisor or coordinator handle multiple conversations easily. They can even copy and paste information and send it to field workers.
Hardware purchases are not easy. We believe feeling and trying it yourself is the best way for you to decide. Therefore we provide a 7 days free trial for you to try it with your colleagues.